65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

Really weird Ban >.>

Regret
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Really weird Ban >.>

Post  Regret on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 pm

I was Training in FM 5 Channel 3 With iPWNu, Peen, and WonderSauce. I was helping them train and i wanted to type something funny which was kind of long, then RIGHT when i pressed Enter it said I was banned for the hack reason. So I don't know how the hell that's hacking or it's just out of order. So yeauh all 4 of us are just sitting here wondering how the hell it happened. Mind giving me Insight?

IGN: Regret
    Login ID: Kitsune

~Regret

IrnBru
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Re: Really weird Ban >.>

Post  IrnBru on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Maybe because you use damage hack, as there is no way to hit 100 mil using genesis in this server.
    Regret
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  Regret on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Coming from the person saying I was 'Inferior" to him? How about it's the Client that ables me to hit so high. I don't think i would want to embarrass you right here so save your dignity and try getting your facts straight before you accuse me of something I didn't do. I have Witnesses. Four of them. Ask any one of them and you'll see the outcome.

iPWNu
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  iPWNu on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 pm

First of all, Bru this does not involve you so just back off. Second, Regret isn't hacking he's just using other files. He didn't even know he was using other files till now. Its not his fault. Unban him.

WTFHELP
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  WTFHELP on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Get another v 62 wz file or you'll keep on getting banned.

peen
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

weird ban

Post  peen on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm

i was in the same server he was with the clients that had no damage cap and i didnt put those same files with this server so my attack is normal. just because he forgot to take out the files from the diff server doesnt mean he is hacking. he should get unbanned because he didnt hack or do anything that was bad enough to get him banned.
    Adrian

Post  Adrian on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 am

And He Also Has Witnesses. I was in Hide Watching you with Doseon for a Few Minute's, But he didn't do anything so i Thought I would leave it alone. Where does it say you can be Able to use These File's? And Like you said, He just Found Out, Or Did he just get Caught? Not even I can do 100mil with Genesis with 2 MSI"s + !buffme .
    iPoke

Post  iPoke on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:14 am

Seriously i hit anego's with genises with 1msi + !buffme and guess what? i did 10 mil <---Fail EpicFail (:
    Regret
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  Regret on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:19 am

I'm using a Different Client. I guess you can call it a file, but it isn't really hacking. Heh, to be honest, I just wanted the UFJ that was on it, but apparently it had no magic cap so i thought it was normal. To prove i'm not hacking, I can give you the Client and see for yourself or I can just go straight back to yours. I have no hacking tools whatsoever.

junhyuk

Post  junhyuk on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 am

Using an UFJ client without donating or being a GM will get you banned as well, so GG..

IrnBru
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  IrnBru on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Ok, I retract my accusation of "Hacking." Regret still used an illegal client, which allowed him to have a higher Magic damage and an unfair advantage.
    Regret
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Post  Regret on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:33 am

Still, I didn't know about the Magic Cap. Only knew there was UFJ on it. And yes it doesn't say i'm allowed to use the client, but it also doesn't say I can't. But I always wondered if I was banned by a GM, or typing something really long. Because when I pressed Enter to say the sentence, it automatically banned me, and no one saw anything saying I was banned. So if it was autoban, it banned me for spam which is technically a hacking tool to write more in the chat box. But I understand if you want me to use the regular client. Anyways if I can/want to play I have to because I just factory restored my computer. For those who don't know what that means, it's where you erase everything in your C drive and all the contained files on your computer to reformat it to make it like you just bought it. So I understand if you don't want to be lenient, I can't be any more honest then that. And I respect that you take back your accusation. Just let me know what's going to be happening.
    Adrian

Post  Adrian on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 am

Technically your Fault for using it in The Beginning, Even though no one ever told you, You shouldve thought there mustve been a reason why we didn't give you all those Feature's.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:21 pm