65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

Don't Click Topic Not avaliable due to friends prank

Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Re: Don't Click Topic Not avaliable due to friends prank

Post  Michelle on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 am

Haha, Jun you know you got owned just stop complaining to me.

Now shut the fk up and stop posting shit in this topic.

junhyuk

Post  junhyuk on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:20 am

KK if you feel good that you owned me, go ahead and think so ;D

Just don't blame me if you don't have any people who talk to you in the server, because the words you spitting is bullshit.

Anyways, half the server was reading your posts as you were postin' em. And all of em don't believe your michelle lin/zuh bullshit
    Doseon
    OVER 9000!
    OVER 9000!

Post  Doseon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:55 am

To be honest, it doesn't look like your friend hacked into you account or anything. Just my thought.

Michelle Zhu's Sence.
    Spoiler:
    Hoped that Explains everything I know i make no sence cause im fken dumb sorry.

Michelle Lin's Sence.
    Spoiler:
    Michelle Lin;

Okay Jun just stop arguing. I apologize for my friend she just likes hacking into peoples accounts and play around with it.
    I know she makes no sence but she's one of the lowest graders in her class so you can't blame her for not making any sence.

Michelle Zhu's Brackets.
    Spoiler:
    So now SHUT THE FARK UP ABOUT THIS ==;; [ Not in a Offensive way ]

Michelle Lin's Brackets.
    Spoiler:
    you do know that [ASIANS ARE NOT FKEN PERFECT] and thats what I most hate about people even if i'm asian I just can't fken stand it.

Michelle Zhu's Spacing.
    Spoiler:
    LOL i got proof that i'm Michelle Zhu and She's Michelle Lin as you see my old display name is Michelle Zhu on facebook.

Now ask i think it was Leo, Minhla, Sara is Michelle's Last name Lin cause she told them her last name.
    If they say yes its believable and if no i have no idea what's going on.
    And she's back home go talk to her not me and to me its a waste of time too but i don't care cause i was bored anyway as to if you care.

And no idk who those 3 people are Michelle just told me ' if he's gonna argue don't mind him he's not mean as you think so just write what I say ' So me myself wrote what she said ==''

Michelle Lin's Spacing.
    Spoiler:
    Michelle Lin;

Okay Jun just stop arguing. I apologize for my friend she just likes hacking into peoples accounts and play around with it.
    I know she makes no sence but she's one of the lowest graders in her class so you can't blame her for not making any sence.
    I really don't want to argue with you Jun it's really irritating to me on how many times this has happened.
    Since like 6+ People knows my password and I have no Idea how they got it.

Note; I am not 13 i'm 12 what idiot don't know my age. Seriously for gods sake not all asians make sence you do know that [ASIANS ARE NOT FKEN PERFECT] and thats what I most hate about people even if i'm asian I just can't fken stand it.
    Kay Thanks End Of Story Goodbye. ;/

Also I don't know if kthxbai is popular in your neighborhood but....

Michelle Zhu's K Thanks Bye.
    Spoiler:
    kthxnowbye

Michelle Lin's K Thanks Bye.
    Spoiler:
    Kay Thanks End Of Story Goodbye. ;/

Michelle Zhu's Sentence.
    Spoiler:
    Now ask i think it was Leo, Minhla, Sara is Michelle's Last name Lin cause she told them her last name.

Michelle Lin's Sentence.
    Spoiler:
    Wait Didn't i tell my friend to tell you to ask Leo, Sara or Minhla that My last names Lin ?

Just seems to be TOO similar.

Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 am

Brackets and Spacing are popular in our school while we type up stuff in computers to not make something look messy and the kthxbye i just copied it off her while I was reading her replies. Also there is something called close friends.

Oh yeah Jun the photo you posted was fail cause clearly she told you that girl is Cindy go fken search for her in her friend list looks exacly like her. Doesn't it. So there was no point posting it and wasting your shit time one it. Check your shit before posting it.

AND FOR THE FKEN LAST TIME BELIEVE IT OR NOT AND STOP POSTING SHIT IN THIS FKEN TOPIC WHATS THE POINT NOTHINGS GONNA TO CHANGE.
    I don't fken care who reads this.
    Even if I was isolated there's something called 'Quit'

My fken name is Michelle Lin Believe it or not I KNOW WHO I AM AND YOU DONT.
    END OF THE FKEN STORY ==''
    And don't post anymore ==;;

junhyuk

Post  junhyuk on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:50 am

Michelleee wrote:Thats this was a joke no one on this server knows what she looks like and why the hell are you telling me getting a picture and put her ign on it, tell her to do it ( i'm not some gay shit camwhore )

gg, you claim to be 2 people, yet you suck at doing it

Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 am

Lol u failed again

Thats this was a joke no one on this server knows what she looks like and why the hell are you telling me getting a picture and put her ign on it, tell her to do it ( 'i'm' not some gay shit camwhore )

i'm - You are telling HER to take the photo not me so obviously shes gonna say 'im not a camwhore'.

What do you have to say now.

Michelle
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM
    LV 40 HORNY MUSHROOM

Post  Michelle on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:06 am

Jun just shut the fuck up arguing with you is such pain =='

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:34 am