65x EXP 100x Meso 3x Drop

Please help

JustinnX3
    LV 1 LOL
    LV 1 LOL

Please help

Post  JustinnX3 on Thu May 06, 2010 4:08 am

[i]Hi im new and just downloaded, One problem i got this(Wzmss.dll) error---Any idea how to fix? Thanks
    Alexx
    LV 10 HOE
    LV 10 HOE

Re: Please help

Post  Alexx on Thu May 06, 2010 5:14 am

As I believe, Justin. This is step to step guide on how to Download/Install/ Play Radiance MS, First off You must download a uncorrupted Global Maple story from a reliable source. -Example, A different server v.62 just to download GMS [Global Maple Story]. Next Download Radiance MS's Client and Custom WZ Files [ without the custom WZ Files you may disconnect from the server when you see another player] And you can obtain a allinone package of Client and the WZ Files located on this link [http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ON6X10PN]

After that step is complete, by using winrar extract all the files [GMS v62,Custom WZ Files, and Our Radiance MS Client] all in to 1 folder, Note: Easiest if you locate the v.62GMS + Radiance MS Files on your desktop -optional- After you have compiled all into a folder you double click Radiance MS client that should be located in the v.62 folder.

Hint. After you have finished all the steps above, you can right click Radiance MS and click "Create Shortcut"
    then easily drag the shortcut version of Radiance MS on to your Desktop and launch it easier.

Private message me or Post another thread if you need any more assistance,
    Also a recommended v.62 Download link is [http://www.megaupload.com/?d=959KB3X6]

Hope I've help. Welcome to Radiance MS, Enjoy your stay.
    iPoke

Post  iPoke on Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Annie
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Annie on Sun May 09, 2010 12:32 am

Or instead of reading alot of blahbalhbalh(jk to those that put work into those thingys) you could just search what your missing on google and they always have downloads . then put it in your folder.
    (its gana say more that your probly missing but just do that to them all<3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 am